Sunday 6 November 2016

New Copper Loves!


hiyaa,

So I am currently in the process of redecorating my room. So I’ve kept my eyes peeled for some great stuff for my bedroom and I can’t even tell you how many homeware hauls I’ve watched on Youtube! So my theme is copper and white (well that’s what I’m trying to keep to at least). Once it’s all finished I’ll probably do a full post of everything in my room. So today I’m just going to show you a few copper bits & bobs I’ve bought for my room that I’m totally in love with! 

Copper Double Picture Frame
I basically just tried to buy every copper thing possible in New Look. Its like my eyes now have a special filter because I’m instantly drawn to copper and I can spot it from a mile away! I need to find some cute pics to put in these frames so they can go on my shelf. These are actually joined together by a hinge so it stands nicely at an angle without a stupid sticky-out bit holding it up. The little quotes that come in it are adorable and I will be sure to keep them and place them somewhere on my wall. It’s just something else to bring the room together!

Copper Mini Alarm Clock
So I was on the look out for a clock for my room anyway and how lucky was I to find a cooper one straight away…in Asda of all places. Asda’s homeware is actually amazing and I’ll probably be returning to get the bigger wall clock as well. I’ll keep this on my dressing table by my bed too and everything will look great together. I don’t use the alarm part because I can’t workout how to set it but I’ve got my phone to wake me up in the morning anyway. I thought I’d mention that it does tick because I know that it annoys me sometimes, especially when I’m trying to get to sleep. I know it’s not loud at all but I like silence; your’e probably thinking I’m silly because all clocks tick but it’s a serious problem for me.

Copper Light Up Star
As soon as I saw this I couldn’t not buy it! For something like this, £9.99 is a great price! I’ve put it on my dressing table and it looks so cute lit up and is surprisingly very bright! I was devastated when I accidentally bought one with a scratch in it and since then I’ve realised that it’s very easily scratched because of the mirrored effect and it gets dirty quick ( probably from my fingerprints when I’ve been admiring it). I also love how it’s both shiny copper and a sort of matte copper which switches it up a bit. This star fits perfectly with my theme and I think it’s my favourite piece. I think I’m going to go back and get the mini version!


Light up star  ~ New Look

picture frame  ~ New Look

Alarm clock ~ Asda


So that’s what I’ve bought recently copper-wise and you’ll probably see a few more of these mini homeware hauls over the next few months while I’m still getting lots of stuff for my room and hoping to get a few added decorations at Christmas!

see you later, byeeee x

P.S. I just want to say a massive thank you for 50 followers on my blog! I can't believe it and I'm super duper happy! I don't know if anyone still reads my posts on my little blog but I'm so grateful if you do! So thank you x

6 comments:

  1. Love the double picture frame!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I loved it as soon as I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also in love with copper everything!!! The copper clock is so cute!!
    https://lilybethgrace.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCVgCH76kCxD-uwh60oVw3w

    ReplyDelete
  4. Copper is so pretty! Love everything in this post :)

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed! And it's so popular now, it's everywhere!

      Delete

Follow